Every Friday, chic.toronto puts a focus on talented, sometimes home-grown businesses with a stylish or fashionable edge. We call them chic.toronto.faves, or fave.friday. Want to see a listing of past chic.faves? Click here.
Here’s a listing of some of chic.toronto’s favourite blogs and Canadian based beauty products!
- Toronto Beauty Reviews – the blog that first gave me a chance, and my second home. Elaine runs a fantastic blog, where she showcases product reviews, outfit posts, and event reviews. Her blog is her own personal style journey and I’m always intrigued by what she has to say. Look for posts from yours truly on Sunday’s and Monday’s.
- The Glitter Geek – Arianne runs this unique blog where makeup, beauty and ‘geekery’ unite. She’s incredibly stunning, and her How-To’s make any look achievable. The perfect place to learn how to do your make-up, from a total professional.
- Perilously Pale – A honest beauty review site from a fellow pale lady. Another professional, her How-To’s are both achievable and gorgeous. I love Christa’s down-to-earth product reviews, they are always spot on.
- Andrea’s Good Reads – The site for honest book reviews. All genres, all means of literature, including Young Adult.
- Dainty Girl – Nicole is a resident Torontonian who has an eye for style and fashion. Her outfits of the day are steller. Follow her today!
- Beauty Brides by Vicki Millar – A popular wedding and bridal blog from the Toronto area. Get professional hair, make-up, and wedding day tips, straight from the professionals!
- FASHIONOTES – My other writing gig! The lovely online-based magazine that focuses on style and fashion, with a technological twist. Look for posts from yours truly on Wednesday’s and Friday’s.
- Cupcakes & Cashmere – A smattering of fashion, beauty, food, and home decor. Can I have her closet?
- Blush Pretty – A Toronto-based make-up artist team & blog. Wonderfully talented artists with a keen eye on trends.
- Vicki Millar Make-Up Artistry – Talented Vicki Millar and her team take the stress out of bridal makeup and hair. Check out their talented portfolio!
- Dot & Lil – The place for Canadian handcrafted bath and body supplies.
- Kona Kare – Handcrafted lip butters that are an absolute sin for the lips.
- Fredrick Prince – Unique handcrafted jewellery designs and accessories for the Canadian woman.
- Shop for Jayu – Chic and handcrafted accessories, all for less than $60.00
Got a website you’d like to see published here, or want to be featured as a chic.toronto.fave?
Contact me here at email@example.com!